ACERIAS SAUCE VIEJO S.A. It has an industrial plant of 4000 m2 covered adequate in its technology and technical capacity to ensure the levels of quality required by its customers, achieving products that stand out in the market giving remarkable competitive advantages to those who choose us.
ACERIAS SAUCE VIEJO S.A. It has a professional staff that gives it a varied and versatile production profile where the most demanding clients find the right place to see their most ambitious projects.
To be a leading company in the national market and increase our international market share, while striving for quality, constant innovation and customers’ satisfaction. To build strategic alliances in the value chain and generate synergy to maximize quality and profitability. To develop skills and qualifications, and promote the ongoing personal and professional growth of human resources.
To provide the national and international market with technologically innovative products and services. To exceed customer expectations, generating profitability to achieve the organization’s sustainable growth and development.
Renowned brand name
Vocation of leadership
Ongoing technology innovation
Client oriented company
Reliability and Integrity
Collaboration and team work Social and environmental responsibility
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our company has a “Quality Assurance System” through which it has achieved the ISO 9001:2008 certification. Through this system, we can guarantee and assure our clients the quality of our products, satisfying their requirements and needs.
ACERIAS 4C S.A. wants to express through its quality policy its commitment to:
- Improve constantly the effectiveness of the “Production and Marketing of stainless steel casts, special alloys, carbon steel and nodular iron casts”.
- Comply effectively with the legal requirements and regulations that may be applicable.
- Maintain the competence standards of the personnel in order to keep their motivation in the performance of their tasks.
- Develop processes capable of ensuring compliance with the quality objectives.
In ACERIAS 4C S.A. we certainly believe that through quality we will achieve a significant growth. Hence, on behalf of the company’s management, its president manifests his total responsibility towards the implementation and fulfilment of the commitments mentioned above.
PROFILE SYSTEM PRODUCTION
Buildings and Facilities
- Ground area: 14,500 square metres
- Buildings area: 2,750 square metres
Main Machinery and Equipments
- Electric arc furnace with a 2,000 kg capacity
- Induction furnace with two vats of 600 kg and 1,200 kg each.
- A moulding system made up of: turbo mixer continuous type rollover, moulds manipulators, roller chains o rollers, a system to recover moulding sand and green sand moulding system. Four bridge cranes that can hold up to 3,000 kg each of them. Hyper temple furnace for thermal treatments with an automatic system that controls temperature and records the curves of treatment.
- Three shot-blasting machines.
- Two screw compressors.
- Swing frame and floor stand grinders.
- Pneumatic bench grinders for parts finishing.
- Welding machines. Three hydraulic shovels. Two lift-trucks.
Spectrometer of last generation with nitrogen chamber. Physical testing machine. Wet laboratory Olimpus microscope. Equipment for determination of thicknesses by ultrasound. Ultrasound equipment Durometer. Magnaflux. Pyrometer for temperature control of casting. Equipment for testing green molding sands and resins.
We have at our disposal modern Software for the simulation of the solidification process of the material. Thus, during the development stage, we can foresee the possible defects on a cast.
In order to compete in a field that evolves constantly, our company has four administrative employees, eleven technicians, seventy-nine workers, qualified welders and two managers who receive permanent training.
- Carbon steel and nodular iron: 150 tons.
- Stainless steel – special alloys: 50 tons.
- Parts range: parts up to 1,500 kg (approximately)
Our company possesses a wide experience in the production of carbon steel parts and slightly alloyed steel for highly demanding sectors such as the oil sector, die making and the railway sector, as well as in the production of industrial spare parts for the iron and steel industry and sugar industry.